milKit valves have additional rubber flaps at the bottom, adding several benefits:
- Easy: Measure and refill sealant through the rubber flaps without deflating the tire
- Reliable: Rubber flaps prevents sealant from filling and blocking the valves
- Clean: Install tire dry – add sealant later. No more mess.
A milKit consists of two valves, a valve core tool and a measuring and refilling syringe. All parts can be clipped into the plunger of the syringe, providing a compact and clean way to store milKit.
The use of milKit is quick and easy
- 1. Screw out the milKit valve core no air is lost, thanks to closed rubber flaps
- 2. Insert the milKit applicator through the valve to measure the sealant in the tire
- 3. Identify how much extra sealant is needed
- 4. Inject sealant with the milKit applicator
- 5. Put back the valve core and go ride!
Have a look at our videos to see how milKit works.
milKit can be used with all standard rims, tires, and sealants.
More about sealants can be found here.
Where to buy milKit.
Closed rubber flaps prevent valve clogging
Measure and refill your sealant through valve
Tire bead remains seated to maintain beadlock and reduce sealant spills